Thursday, March 18, 2010

21/365: Serenade lounge

Last weekend was really awesome. I went to 4 lounges and 3 of them were full with music; Panacea on Friday night, Về cafe on Saturday night, and Serenade on Sunday night.


I have known about the Serenade long before the visit on Sunday cause my high schools was very close to it. I think the reason why I did not think of walking into the lounge as the lounge looks quite luxurious and elegant, but not very friendly from outside. However, inside the lounge, the atmosphere is good. The decoration is a little bit too simple and furniture layout is not truly alright, but the live music did gain some good points. A piano (again) playing by a friend of a friend did bring me to this place (He was also the one who played piano in Panacea and Về cafe). The music was lovely, not as effervescent as in Về cafe or Panacea but gentle, sweet, and pleasant.



 




 Lovely music and not so busy, that means you can find a private place for you here. Taking with friends, or just stay alone, enjoy the music or writing something for yourself (then share them on FB lol), all are fine here.
 



 

One more thing you can try if you can play piano. The pianist will be very pleased to let you replace him for a while :)


His name is Hoc, a student of National Music Academy. He plays piano as a part time job in several lounges but he also can be a good tutor if someone want to learn how to play piano.




 Add: 18 Ngô Quyền st.

5 comments:

  1. why is the last picture of the guy's back?!?!?!

    I (personally) never like to look at a man's shoulders from his back...always give a feeling of sadness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I mean to bring to you, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy do I have a soft spot for pianists :x :x :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >___< not only, I mean all the viewers >___<

    ReplyDelete