Friday, March 5, 2010

14/365: L'amour Ice Cream

It was opened years before I knew about it yesterday. The lounge looks fantastic right from outside. The 1st floor is full of color from different kind of ice cream and the 2nd floor, via the window, look great with curious red light hanging on the ceiling.



The size of the lounge is quite small but the owners are really smart in arrangement to left no useless space. Customers may choose seats in different themes, on a sofa or on a bench, or a chair, or maybe just a cushion (for a corner which was designed to be higher, and people seat on the floor).





The ice cream taste nice. Quite expensive to some some people, but man, it is a perfect place for couple so remember to bring your girl-friend after watching a movie. Trust me, she will love it!



Or if you just want to have delicious ice cream, L'amour is the right place to come ;)



Add: 5 Triệu Việt Vương st.

4 comments:

  1. do they have many varieties of ice-cream flavors?

    so craving for rum N raisin and pistachios ice-cream now...yummy..

    btw, I prefer this set of photo to no. 12 and 13 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess so... I saw a lot of. Because I had a cough on that day so I just taste one spoon of chocolate with Orio, cream and rum and it was so so lovely :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy...khi nào tớ về, đi ăn kem ở đây :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh the brown wall with the fans (cánh quạt là gì nhể :D) and the lighting looks cool! I heart ice cream :x :x :x

    ReplyDelete