Wednesday, March 3, 2010

13/365: Lollybooks cafe


Not what I expected before coming here. Maybe I was tricked by the lovely name so I thought it must be a modern cafe which includes nice furniture with a stylish decoration. However, it is still a good place to young people. The arrangement looks quite messy but I saw people there feeling comfortable with that. They were sitting on cushion and playing trick games, reading books, surfing the Internet or having gossip with friends. There is a cat living in the cafe and I like the cat so much, but I can not catch her/him to fondle it for a while. You know, I am either a cat and dog person ^^








They offer books and trick games every day, movie nights at the weekends and a lovely live music night (guitar and violin) on every Friday.



Add: 29 Tô Hiến Thành, Hai Bà Trưng
Website: http://www.lollybooks.com

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the color blocks on the wall :x :x oooh they have a website? Lemme take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the sentence "I am either a cat and dog person". Hie hie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chỗ này có vẻ thích nhỉ... hihi... tuần sau e sẽ tranh thủ qua đây coi... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since December 2010, Lollybooks Cafe has been moved to No 18, alley 131, Thai Ha, Dong Da District, Hanoi.

    For more detail: www.lollybooks.com - www.facebook.com/lollybooks

    ReplyDelete