Wednesday, March 17, 2010

20/365: Về cafe



 When I was at Paris Deli on the other night, one friend sent me a msg to ask me if I want to go to the lounge she was staying. Of course! I did not want to lose chance to see a new place. So I went there, at 10pm. The lounge has a strange name, "Về", meaning "To return" or "Returm". I do not know how it sounds in English but in Vietnamese, I feel weird about this name :D



 


 At first, It seem like just another common cafe for students: crowded, messy, cheap decorations and furniture. But then, I realize the joy which the all young customers was having. The cafe provides a Piano and guitars for customers to perform themselves to friends and all other diners. It is so cool when you see these instruments at an old messy corner like this place and it is really fantastic when enjoying home-made beautiful voices from your friends and other music lovers.








My friend told me that there are some students from music schools among performers so I was not so surprise when I saw a guy play piano, then guitar and sang at once. However, I was still very envy with these guys cause I can not play any musical instrument and my voice is extremely terrible (sob sob)


 
Just after about 10 mins, the spirit among young people there has some effect on me. I sang the song they was singing and took photo crazily :))




The show ended when there was no one left. It was a Saturday night and I felt so exciting like being 21 again :) maybe, you should give it a try, mates ;)




Add: 102 Nguyễn Khuyến st.

No comments:

Post a Comment