Sunday, March 14, 2010

18/365: Viet Art Cafe



Located next to Hanoi University of Fine Art, the lounge was set up intended to bring a different feeling to customers as being in an art gallery in stead of a normal cafe. The space is decorated with colorful and artistic decorations.


"Viet Art Café is within the Viet Art Centre (42 Yet Kieu st). You will be attracted to the installation of the café, broken glass table or crystal table that glow from inside.

With warm red orange colors, classy yellow, chocolate brown, with a touch of pure white Viet Art Café promise to bring you an absolute relaxation." (Source: VietArt Centre)





















Within the centre, there is a gallery which displays art works in themes. On the day I was there, The theme was about Tiger as the Year of Tiger has just come. It was quite interesting viewing the art works when there was no one around so I can take some photos very comfortably. And luckily, the art works was mainly pictures so at least I know what they are. I hate performance art as they always bring some messages which I can not figure out. Maybe they have no msg at all but the artists still try to pretend like their arts have. How could you say?




















Add: 42 Yết Kiêu st.
Website: http://www.vietartcentre.vn

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I wish the pictures were a little bigger. I know I can click on them to see full size but still :P

    Ahhh wouldn't it be so romantic to own a coffee shop like this?

    ReplyDelete