Saturday, April 24, 2010

28/365: Chill Out cafe - PG Over 22


Not as excited as the first time I was here. After 6 months of operating, the cafe looks quite ... downgrade now. Quite noisy when it is busy 'cause most of customers are very young and it seems like they want other people to pay attention on themselves :D The cafe is still good to teenage as they can find a comfortable place to relax with friends, by playing games or card or doing gossip in loud volume (we older can forgive that bad habit because we used to be like that :)).







The cafe has 3 floors, in different layouts. They all look nice, in general. The designer is the son of the owner. He is studying in an Architecture University. Nice job, boy!
















I don't like the decorating stuffs very much 'cause they all are too common and I don't think they fit with the place. If the cafe owner choose more precise decorating stuffs, the lounge will look better and will be interesting to people at early mid-age like me :))












Anyway, at this moment, the cafe is a 7.5/10 recommendation to teenage but PG to over 22 :))


Add: 89A Lý Nam Đế st.

2 comments:

  1. wow.. It's so amazing & meaningful what u 2 have done. Now I can update my cafe list w full of nice coffee shops. Thank so much for this. BTW, I want to recommend u my friend's new cafe Bar is H3Q - 9 Dinh Ngang with interesting idea of coffee shop. Web: www.h3qvn.com

    ReplyDelete