Monday, April 5, 2010

25/365: R&R Tavern p.2


On Sunday, I intended to stay at home as a do-nothing-night before the working days coming but I thought I would feel guilty to myself if I do not come back the tavern to see how the American band plays. So I came and that was an absolutely right decision.









For the whole night, I was listening concentrically as the band did so so great. Each member of the band can play some music instruments and they are like doing magic on their instruments to bring audiences exciting moment of enjoying fanciful melodies. All members are young and they performed very enthusiastically. Not only during their show time but also while they accompany other performers.








Despite of not many people there enjoy the show (due to the bad wet weather on that day), every performers tried their best. They even insisted to play more when they have chance to perform, like the guy in the photo below, he sang 4 songs instead of 1 like he said before playing. He was adorably selfish :)


At the beginning of the show, I noticed the guy in the photo below. I felt he looks so familiar even I am sure I never talk to him or even maybe never met him before. Turn out, he is from Melbourne, where I had stayed for 2 years. Moreover, we lived on the same streets and he was in the Number 2-something, and I was in the number 40. What an amazing coincidence!!!


His name is Liam (???). Next time, if I see him there. I will ask him for a favor as singing the song "Four seasons in one day" of Crowded House, one of my most favorite songs by an Australian band and about Melbourne, the city I love besides Hanoi :)



Come, See, Hear, Feel, and Enjoy!

Add: 10 Thợ Nhuộm st.

No comments:

Post a Comment