Sunday, October 31, 2010

39/365: Bud's Ice Cream

I really do not want to let this month (October 2010) pass without any post for this blog. Recently, I was very busy with a lot of work and... ya... a lot of hanging-outs. Actually, due to the work, I usually have events, big or small, at the weekends. I do not have any true weekend these day which I could have 2 days fully off for my own good. Sometimes, I feel so hate my job :(

Anyway, back to the blog. Today, I would like to write about Bud's Ice Cream, the lounge located on Phan Chau Trinh st. The place has an advantage as it locates on a street which has never been busy and close to the central area of Hanoi.


The building looks really good. It brings me a modern image of Old french villa.



I have to admit that the only thing I love from this lounge is the architecture of the building but It is maybe because I am too hard on it. About the drinks or ice cream, I feel they are all okie. Nothing impress me much.









From the price list, I can say the lounge aims to mid-class and up customers even it looks quite luxury. You could feel hard to find another better place for a night-out-cafe-and-relaxing for your family as the lounge is large enough for your kids playing around and the nice ice creams could keep them from disturbing you for a while.




And of course, it is a nice place for a lovely date, couples ;)

Last but not least, I would like to recommend you to choose outdoor seats. It will be absolutely better than staying inside the building as you could enjoy a chilled atmosphere around.


Add: 17 Phan Chau Trinh st.

2 comments:

  1. Woooo for once I can comment to say I've been to this place! My friends and I sat inside, on the 2nd floor, and it was surprisingly deserted. It was nice to be the only customers up there, since we could relax and take silly pictures of ourselves :D. The only thing was, since there were no one else around, it usually took effort to get the waiter's attention.

    ~~~~~

    On a side note, when you write "The last thing I would like to recommend you is choosing an out-side table.", I assume you DO recommend outdoor seating here. However, the phrase "the last thing one would do" might give away a totally opposite meaning. ;)

    ~~~~~

    Beautiful pics! You had time to explore many things that I simply didn't pay attention to when I was there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for correcting me, sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete