Wednesday, September 8, 2010

38/365: Taiwan Tea Lounge 1102

Today, I am telling you about a special famous tea lounge. It is famous because it is special, it is special because of the way it famous. The thing is, it is not famous because its tea. That is the specialty. It is famous of its porridge.

The tea lounge is at the end of Phan Dinh Phung st.. I am not sure if they are selling Taiwan tea as in the name, but the tea is good anyway. I doubt about the porridge as well, but it is extra delicious all the way. They server fruit tea such as apple, peach tea, etc. and offer to you some lovely kind of porridge like beef, pork kidney, pork ribs, and corns or you may have some mixed-up.

One more special thing about the tea lounge is the late-opened. It never close before 2am, or even later. At that time, its customers are mainly playboys,bad girls, and maybe, some gangsters. So mark it and do not get in trouble there.

The decoration of the shop is very  normal so I do not want mention here. The porridge gets all the point for the lounge.









 

When I start writing about the lounge, I think I should re-write the standard of the lounges which I put up here. As I wrote above, the decoration is very normal and the foods bring it all the point. You should mark it for someday, when you want something lovely to eat and it is 1:00 in the morning.


Add: No. 3, Phan Đình Phùng st, Ba Đình Dist.

No comments:

Post a Comment