Sunday, July 18, 2010

34/365: iLu cafe


Sometime, I find hard to express everything by word. I am not very good at literature even I was once sent to attend a Literature Contest for Excellent Student when I was in high school (and I fail at the 1st Round U__U). So sometimes, you might see my entry with very few words. Sorry about that! U__U

ILu was original the one on Phó Đức Chính st. which was aimed to stylish young customers or businessmen. However, due to the issue of hiring the location, the owner had to move the cafe to Kim Mã st. but it is not the thing i want to mention here. Which surprises me was the owner decided to keep the name but change the type of customer, they are now office personnel and teenage o__O

Actually, at the start, the owner aimed o teenage, which could be seen from the way he decorated the shop, naughty and lovely. Reason? The cafe is located on an area which has many schools around, e.g: Ams, Giang Vo, Cat Linh, and some International Schools. But then, the shop attached to officers who are working around. Well, good start and a good coincident luck.

The shop has 3 floor and in 3 different decoration way:

1st floor:














2nd floor:













  
Typical busy officer:


And what he was doing: Phỏm online :D


The different decoration is the issue I concern about the cafe, the 1st floor seems to be very alright, as an place for quick lunch but the 2nd floor confuses me because of its mixing style and the 3rd floor, which might interesting you is in totally difference to the 2 others. Customers might be confused when thinking of iLu with the question like "is it fit me?". Maybe, just maybe, the objective customers of iLu, as teenage, does not think like I do. They might love that differentiated way.

Oh! I mentioned the 3rd floor to you without any photos, I think I will keep it as something for you to discover when you choose the cafe to visit for a quick lunch or on a Saturday cool night :)


The cafe serves hamburger and other western food with very low price. I might re-visit it someday to try. Worth to try!


Add: 178 Kim Mã, Ba Đình, Hà Nội

2 comments:

  1. The yellow Vespa, the purple wall, the stripes on your hat, oh I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Đã thấy comment rồi, phản ứng nhanh thế :D

    ReplyDelete